MQ International are looking for a competent import-export executive. Interested candidates please send your CV and Cover letter at email@example.com.
Responsible for all transactions related to imports and exports of all divisions and products of the company.
- Manage the process of import orders
- Prepare and follow up shipping documents from Suppliers such as:
+ Documents and sample testing to make import license
+ PO, Invoice, Packing list, Sales Contract, …
- Arrange international payment documents, follow up settling payment for Suppliers
- Correspondence with Suppliers, Carrier, forwarder pertaining to shipment
- Follow up the shipment from departure port to destination port to solve any problem happened (if any).
- Co-ordinates for inspection and necessary survey in case shipments arrive in open/torn/wet/damaged condition.
- Attends inspection of damaged goods during transit at airport/seaport along with the Insurance company’s representative.
- Obtain short lading certificate from Customs Authority.
Files Insurance claims and follows up for payments/credit note with the insurance company.
- Checks and verifies Freight Forwarder’s invoices for both imports & exports, obtain approval from respective department Head and forwards these to Accounting dept for payment.
- Supply Payment Banks with complete shipment documents on time.
- Checking with Suppliers to supply Sales & other depts with product documents (Label, SPEC, COA, Ingredient list…) on time.
- Graduated from university or above in Economics, Marketing, Foreign Trade, …
- 2+ years of handling Import-Export shipping documents
- Knowledge of logistics & freight industry
- Good English writing and communication
- Experience in arranging foods import license is preferred
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Working days: from Mon- Fri, 2 days off every week.
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
- Negotiable salary
- Domestic & foreign tourism
- Travel, sports, lunch, phone allowance…
- MQ International Co., Ltd
- RO-R&D Center: No. 57 Street 17, Nhi Dong 2, Di An Ward, Di An Dist., Binh Duong, Vietnam.
- Tel: (+84) 28 3724 5191 / Fax: (+84) 28 3724 5198
- Website: https://mqflavor.com/
- Hotline: (+84) 909 086 896
- Ms. Linda : firstname.lastname@example.org – 0989 18 7373